Monday, November 1, 2010

Therapeutic Thingy that works wonder..

 What's the most therapeutic thingy that work well for u??

For me...ermmm..shopping I guess? Eh..no..no..noo..Last time, was used to be either my violin or piano, but now i dont have them with me anymore. not in the house that am staying now. I'm practising a sort of 'friendly and courteous neighbourhood' thingy. So playing musical instrument here is so..so.. not applicable.

I think diving could be the one (but not so applicable too..xkan la nk pegi laut memanjang)..I need something for daily. Ok..Maybe driving is..

Yeahh..driving is the best therapeutic thing for me. I drive everyday..and I always do this weird thing like every morning..I'll drive with all windows wide opened and full speed of air cond and I drive it fast ..I mean reallllly fast! ! So that..i kinda get the feeling of fresh cool air and feels like am living in a cold weathered country. Cool huh?? hahhahaaa....what a gheekk!!  But seriously..it works wonder on me..and hey..not to forget a nice killing songs..that sooth your mind. Depends on your mood of the day. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment