Monday, November 1, 2010

Dont Kill Yourself

Eh..what sort of entry is this??

I kill myself?? Hell no! *thinking*... ahhh..I know

Yeahhh right..now I understood..I used to be different. But I've changed, so is that OLD LYNN  is still in there?? Hello..hello... Of course am still here, it's just that am evolved a bit. You know..like dino thingy. They got evolved from a huge dino into a lil small lizard or geckos (perhaps). Owhh..stop talking science Lynn..borrriiingg..

Ok ..Ok..what I mean here is, everybody can change but it depends, (with wide eyes opened) whether to good or to bad. Which one are u?? I think am kinda both ..but no matter how much u've changed urself, just remember..you are who u are..so please hv a mercy to ur ownself..

Ape la tetiba merepak ni..hahah

BUt the moral of the story is ..what dont kill u will make u stronger..U may changed to whatever u wanna be..who cares?Just dont forget who u really are and what's u r  worth for...

I'm  deeply in love with myself, I'll indulge on anything that is good for me..coz i think I'm worth it...tetiba plk rasa mcm iklan Maybelline.  (Shut up Lyn!!) ..if agak2 dah rasa loya2 nak muntah tu..u better get out of this blog..hahahaa

I love taking risk in whatever I do.. (I know am crazy.. )..sometimes I just dont think..I simply jump in it..just to feel the good ness of life. BUt it's great. U'll never know the feeling once u experience it. I tried to be so fence up, be secure in evrything , but sometimes it aint work for me. Life will feel so dull, so boring so lame and more so.... ( well may be u can google on Aries  + left handed lads) . Well actually this craziness is what making me moving ahead from others..I guessed. some people said am crazy for doing what am doing now..but some people really adores the spirits in me..owwhhh..so sweet....*wink..wink*. But at the end of the day, even tho my brain is loaded with problems and unsolved questions, I'm deeply satisfied and happy with what Iwas doing. I guessed that's  who I really am..  I looked for the problems, just to challenge myself. And that's what making me a lot more stronger and tougher than I really am. Me from yesterday are now me for tomorrow...so am gonna work hard to get to who I really wanna be..with God will..Hit the road and start drifting..coz am so not gonna grieve for what I've done in the past. It's time for me to fix all the mess that I've done to myself..(especially by making me fat and a lil bit ugly..( hehehe..xnak mngaku ugly sbnenarnya..sbb tu ckp ' a lil bit jer'  :P ))..yeah am a FIGHTER!

Ok la..now I admit..actually this entry is all about me to kuruskan myself..BOLEHKAH?? We'll see...:)

P/s: am not tht fat and havent kill the whole me...yet. Mesti korang akan boring baca ni..so lame..tak per la..enjoy the song below. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment