Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Making Effort

Ok...what do u feel when u suddenly see a nice pair shoes..i mean a really nice one. But it's really not your size, a really big one. Because of it's beautiness, u're willing to take it as part of yours. No matter how absurd it looks on you, u just dont care. No matter how people making a big fuss out of it, u didnt bother to absorb it. Until, after sometimes, u feel so tired of wearing it with sore feet, and u cant stand seing it sitting doing nothing on ur shoe shelf. Doing nothing at all...until then u realize how u were making so much effort of gettingg it, without thinking of all the consequences waiting behind.

And that is what exactly how I feel now..I have a sore feet, almost catches a blister..and tired of making so much effort just to have it on me. Thought it would look good on me..guessed it is much better on somebodyelse..who with the same size of it...i aint gonna die for lettingg it go.. :)

I dont mind giving it away...with my open heart...

(and it's actually not about shoes..u may relate it to anything u may want to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment