Saturday, October 30, 2010

Penang Out and About

Due to stress ness at work.. Was like a dream..I woke that morning and suddenly think of getaway..

Since one of my best friend is now in Penang, to be specific at Bt Ferringhi..so i've decided to go there..ad hoc. Tapi mmg dijemput la..or else seganjugak nk pi sana cmtu jaa...depa tgh duk ber honey moon..cheq pi kacaw plk..x best la kan. At first I though of going alone coz my other best best couldnt join me for the trip. But then, disebabkan pujukan rayu beserta dengan ayat power tambahan..berjaya juga akhirnya menghasutnya mengikuti ke Penang..hehehe...terer tak?? (tu baru pujuk perempuan..belum lagi I pujuk laki...bukan stakat  melt..tapi flat..hahaha)

And so..sampai la the 2 of us to Penang. My piccy will tell u the story then..x bnyak citer sgt pon as..I only plan to go there just to feel their sandy beaches, to view their panoramic view and taste their food.

Some tu..x sempat ambik gambar.. but yg paling best for me..of course la..Nasi Beriani kambing and Sup Ekor. Those two will always be my fav food ever..no matter where i go..What's with it aaa sebenarnya??? Knape la aI suka sgt mkn soup ekor n kambing ni...x paham..











Aik..tetiba plak ade video clip Lenka the SHow kt bawah tu..Apakah?? Hahahaa..ader la cerita story disebaliknya. We kinda phobia for a few min when everytime we herad  heard the song. It was actually from my phone coz am using that song as my ringing tone. So, bila ade orang asyik call jer..we got tense a bit by that song (Pressure dowhhh...) Heheheh..

But whatever it is..Thanks a lot to Mrs and Mr I  for their effortness of showing us the whole of Penang Town plus with the nice food that they've introduced to us. You're the man!!! Memang terbaekk punya makanan tu.. :). No worries, kalo bab makanan..sesat sejjam pon xdak hal pnya...hehehe(kami la tu yg sesat).

P/S: Owwwhhh ...look at the guy yg kat dlm video clip ni..yg pakai spec tu..So cute..i love him!!! XOXOXOXO...much!

No comments:

Post a Comment