Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lie To Me ( Part 1)

Well..being me..I love it when I can try something new , which can really get my self on serotonine releases and boost up my adrenalin's rush ...on and on...especially when it comes with the tags on it written .... Catch Me & Try Me...YOU'LL LOVE IT   p/s : By Mr Fire Lova Lova (oooohh..I kinda love the name)

So..ok Mr FLL..you r now on my list of extreme L.O.V.E  game..we'll see who will win this game..At first..I didn't smell anything fishy bout u, coz u really looks like a nerdy aka gooooooood boy. Well..hello..hello...who knows from that loook,  hidden a really tricky guy. Gosh... I   F@#$c*%  hate u ..

And Mr Gugel..i thousandly thank u  for all the infos that i have : D . U really made my day.

I google ed him..almost everyday..and I found more and more info bout him..then he started to plan something I guessed.. Yer la..tetiba jer..dari nun kejauhan  di negara toooooot ..nk balik Mesia ...Apakah itu?? Tu pun after I suddenly told him that I found out about who he is... Owh..man! Please 1000x... dont try to mess up with me. I'm not a fool or Kampung girl who will believe in whatever u said..U must have been thinking that I'm a stupid girl and will believe u after u said that u're actually doing this for the sake of your family.  I've ur picture man..and tell me how can I believe u anymore...?? DDddddaaa...(ehhh..tetiba lak emo kat sini..macam la dia dapat baca...hahahhaa) Well..it's something to learn..and something to laught tooo...


Shall update more later..

For now..let's hear  & enjoy the songs below..sang by my Ex-Bf forever..hehehe..Tapi lagu ni xda kaitan sgt pon..Tapi I curi tajuk dia for my entry ni...so..kira ngam la kalo taruk skali this song..Giteewww...

No comments:

Post a Comment