Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shop Your groceries online!!

Hey guys..been a while for not blogging. I just dont know who's the culprit..me or time..hahahaha..lame!

well..my kitchen cabinet is getting empty..and i ate outside a lot. I hate this but..i just cant help. Surprisingly was, i was at shopping mall..at most of my so called leisure time. But I cant make it to any of those cold storage to buy my groceries..sbb bila tengok2 jam..the mall was about to close. My hands are full and am in no mood to buy groceries anymore coz i felt guilty of wasting so much money on my itsy bitsy stuff...hahaha..

So..what I did was..searched up for online groceries..AND FOUND IT!!!  Am not trying to publicise it..but may be  this can help u guys out too..and they does their service in most of areas in klang valleyy..yippie. Happy trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment